About the Centre
At Eclipse Eynesbury we pride ourselves on our Passionate and Dedicated Team. They say, “Big Hearts shape Little Minds” and we believe our big hearts are the key element in building trusting partnerships between Eclipse Eynesbury and our Community.
We have 6 spacious Studios which cater for the ages of 6 weeks – 6 years old.Each Studio is run by a Team of Qualified and knowledgeable Educators, with a passion for High Quality Care and Education for Children.
One of the highlights which makes our Centre special would be our embedded ‘rituals’.Some of these include: Sleep circles, Yarning circles, Tea time and Progressive meal times.We invite you to join us for a Centre tour where we can share further information and history with you around our Rituals.
We understand that Family life is a busy life, so to support the Families of Eclipse Eynesbury we provide:
- Educa: A parent mobile application and access portal which directly links you to your child’s daily journals, learning stories and photos.
- Parent TV: An informative online subscription designed for families providing online training, support and information in regard to a range of parenting issues/topics.
- And most importantly, our coffee machine in our foyer for those early morning pick-me-ups!
In our Centre, we offer complimentary orientation sessions for you and your family.We find this to be a crucial process in creating a comforting, calm and supported transitions for children (and their parents!).
We offer a ‘Family Lounge’ where you can relax, have a coffee and read a magazine all while your Child begins creating memories with our Team.
The decision to choose an Early Education Centre is a tricky one, but we feel confident that together we will encourage a life-long love of learning within your child.
We look forward to meeting you and your family.
Meet The Centre Manager
Hello, my name is Amy and I am the Centre Manager here at Eclipse Eynesbury.
I have been lucky enough to work in the Early Education industry for over 7 years. My journey has seen me move through many positions beginning as a studio Assistant, working my way up to a Lead Educator and now, Management. I believe this progression has allowed me to gain a wealth of knowledge and experience in all areas of our Centre.
I love knowing that I will play a role in shaping children’s lives – to create a love of learning within them, from such an early age. My passion for working with children, however, does not end at Education. I believe in providing a safe and secure environment free from discrimination or judgement, where children can be free to learn, discover and create at their own pace.I will always care for and support all children within our community.
I love inspiring others to be the best they can be, being given the opportunity to be our Centre Manager, I have been able to mentor and encourage our Team to strive for High Quality Care and Education for all Children.
Communication incredibly important, please know my door will always be open if you ever have any questions or queries I can assist you with, or of course, if you just need a friendly chat!
I am looking forward to meeting you and your Family!
- Address: 2 Charlton Ave Eynesbury, VIC, 3338
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centre number: (03) 8742 5877
- Monday – Friday : 6:30am-6:30pm
- All meals provided including snacks
- On-site parking
- 3 spacious outdoor yards
- In-house cook
- Aircon & heater in all studios
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Government approved Kinder Program
- Forest School program designed to foster appreciation and respect for nature for 4 year old children
- Hey Dee Ho music program
- Parent TV
- Facebook page with weekly uploads